Hrudyantar; Hruday means heart and antar means distance. With regional movies making buzz and more sense than our Bollywood movies, the trailer of Hrudyantar does leave a mark. It's our version of fault in our stars; but in a much deeper relationship, the relationship of a parent and a child.
The trailer touches your heart, with the much-celebrated acting of outstanding Marathi stars like Subodh Bhave and Mukta Barve. We are already in love with the trailer and here are 5 reasons why you should definitely watch the trailer now!
1. It's Vikram Phadnis's debut as a director. Yes, the celebrated designer of Bollywood and we're loving the movie's look and feel.
2. Hrithik Roshan is doing a cameo. And we are sure he will charm us again with this one.
3. The dialogues make you think once more about how you're living your life. The simple lines make a huge impact.
4. Talks about the Indian arranged marriages and their problems in a genuine way.
5. The relationship of a parent and child is beautifully shown. Even in the smiles you see the sorrow in their eyes. What a great piece of acting!
6. One more because we couldn't help it. Shiamak Davar, our favourite choreographer is also there in the movie. Need I say more?
Lastly, Marathi cinema has given us gems like Sairat and Natsamrat we cannot forget. Thus our money is on Hrudyantar! In case you have missed the trailer. Watch it now: