You have spent the week by working hard completing projects, listening to boss ki galliyaan and attending boring meetings. But don’t worry guys weekend is here and I know, not everybody likes to party. The ones like me, who want to sit and chill at home. Here’s the list of light Bollywood movies which you can watch this Friday. Just grab the popcorns, blanket, sit back and enjoy these movies.
1) Andaz Apna Apna: No one can ever ever miss this movie. The aflatoon chemistry of Prem and Amar is just so amazing. If you are feeling low or sad, this movie will surely cheer you up and will make your day!
2) Fukrey: You cannot afford to miss this one. The casting and story both are hatke and it takes balls to make a movie like this! I thoroughly enjoy this movie, I am sure you all also will 😜
3) Golmaal (1979): Who can avoid Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s movies? It remains one of the favorites and is regarded as a cult movie . You can say this one is of the finest comedies of Indian cinema.
4) Queen: This movie makes you feel good every time you watch it. Rani is so relatable that we get carried away with her journey.
5) Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara: It’s an experience. You will enjoy it and instantly connect with it 😍
6) Bombay Talkies: Bombay Talkies is a miscellany of four stories by established filmmakers. The movie shows the change in Bollywood over the years. You will surely get to watch good content.
7)Ankho Dekhi: This movie is an absolute gem. This movie will make laugh and think. You will also get to watch some brilliant performances by actors like Sanjay Mishra, Rajat Kapoor.
8) Dil Chahta Hai: Do I need to say anything? This movie is like a breath of fresh air. The same jokes, same scenes will make you laugh & cry again and again! Some movies are just great and this is one of them.
9) Chachi 420: Who can forget the ‘chupdi chupdi chachi’. All 90s kids will agree!
10) Barfi: Barfi is a magical movie. This pleasantly different movie will make you go aww! with brilliant performances by Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra.
So, it seems your Friday night is sorted with this list😉. Guys, you can share your favorite ‘Feel Good’ movies in the comments below.