The 9-day festival of Navratri has begun and everyone is in this colorful mood of Garba and Dandiya. Celebrations are different in different parts of India, but what is amazing is the spirit. When it comes to the festival, what comes to mind is ‘style’. I am sure all girls and boys out there want to look hot and happening this Navratri.
Let’s check out some style statements which you can follow this festival.
1) Ankle length lenghas are hot this season: You can wear ankle length lenghas and match it with a hot backless choli. Ankle length is back in fashion again and it suits almost everyone.
2)Traditional Ghagra-cholis: If you don’t know what exactly you want to wear, just grab those traditional ghagra-choli with ethnic oxidised jewellery like long jhumkas, necklace, mang tikka and payal.
3)Long skirts and Traditional vests: just because dandiya is a traditional function, it does not mean you have to wear the ethnic attire. You can go a little further and give it a personal touch. Long skirts and go with traditional vests and minimal jewellery.
4) Tatoo: Get that sensuous look with a tattoo. Team it with a backless choli or blouses. Show off your back with that sexy tattoo!
5) Jodhpur pants and kurtas: When it’s about fashion we cannot forget boys. This Navratri, men can opt for jodhpur pants with cool kurtas. This will not only give you a royal look but also make you feel comfortable while playing garba or dandiya.
6) Saafo: This one is for both men and women, for men traditional dress with a saafo will add glam to your look. Ladies, you too can carry this look perfectly, it will kind of give you indo-western touch.
7) Hairdos: A traditional bun with a brooch or flowers will make you look appealing. Different types of braids will also look attractive.
8) Kamarbandh and Mangtikka: Make your waist look gorgeous with Kamarbandh. Mangtikka is never out of fashion, whether you tie a bun or wear your hair down. You can wear one with matching beads or oxidise ones.
9) Traditional Kedia dhoti: No one can beat this style. The very famous Kedia dhoti which looks so attractive and beautiful while dancing. Well, not every boy likes to wear this but some can carry them perfectly! Just look at him 😍
Go get your look and enjoy Garba like never before! 🙂 💃